We are the drama, poetry and choreography wing of GHAMSU. The wing ministers the word of God through drama, poetry and choreography. If you are ready and willing to be used as a vessel unto God, our doors are open for you to come in.
We would help you identify your God given potential through the wonderful platform God would want you to reach.
The wing comprises of:
- Playwright – responsible for developing drama scripts and poetry
- Choreography Board – responsible for organizing and implementing dance moves
- Outreach Committee – responsiblefor the co-ordination of outreaches to schools within the Diocese
- Stage and Props Committee – responsible for getting all items needed for stage management
- Costume Committee – responsible for getting appropriate costumes for all ministrations
- Organizing and Technical Committee
- Pillars Committee – responsible for the spiritual life of the wing serves as the prayer wing or committee
Wednesdays – Mt Zion Meth. Church, Kotei – 6:30pm